Saturday, April 10, 2010

Outfit of the Day #1

Hi guys!
This is my first outfit of the day,
however it's on my sister.
Because my sister can't take photos well,
so I snapped the photos.
I dressed her completely and did her make-up.
Make-up:
Bobbi Brown Foundation
MAC Venus Eyeshadow
L'oreal Telescopic
Juice Beauty Lipbalm

Clothes:
Vintage Mint Dress :) -ADORE.
Layered Necklaces.
Gladiators
Tights from H&M
White tank top from Target
Bracelet from little boutique

It was such a beautiful morning.
But it was around 11 o'clock so it was super hot. :|
Enjoy!
*For some reason, the photo quality is not good when they're viewed in the blog post.
So if you would, please click on the photos to make them bigger.








:) that's all.
x
shhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :)
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and more, for leaving a message!
All these messages leave a smile on my face.
So thank you very much. :)
xxxx