Saturday, April 17, 2010

I don't like.

I'm trying to appreciate or understand their fashion.
I really am.
But I just can't see it.

I used to love Hilary Duff, I used to be her biggest fan.
Now she's back with a new movie. (Me=Excited.)
But there's big talk over this dress.
I don't like it.
Its whole execution is awkward and does not suit Hilary's figure.
I don't understand what's going on with the sleeve at all.
On a side note, I love her nude shoes.
She needs a new stylist. Jordana is so beautiful, so beautiful.
I don't like:
1' Entire outfit is baggy. There's no shape.
2' The fabric of the skirt.
3' The whole execution and placement of the outfit.
Very disappointed.


Oh, Katherine.
You look like a grandma going to church in that dress.
I don't understand fuss over Diane's dress.
I don't like it.
I don't like the diagonal stripes or the weird thing going on at the hip.
And come on, some cuter shoes would've been nice.
All I can say is: No.
I love floral. I do.
This may be the first time I ever say this,
(forgive me, oh floral gods)
I don't like this floral pattern at all.
The whole cut and length and sleeves is awkward and pudgy.
Ali, you're sixteen.
Come on.
(this pattern is better than your sister's, though.)
I understand the need of comfort on a set.
But the stomach? Is that necessary?
I don't like the cargo pants.
At all.

i love a lot of these celebrities very much.
this is just simply a look on their outfits and style.
that's all.
x
shhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a good post! I totally agree with you, you obviously have good style ;)
    Hannah xoxo
    http://beautylishious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hannahh x
    aww thank you so much,
    it means a lott. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! :)
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and more, for leaving a message!
All these messages leave a smile on my face.
So thank you very much. :)
xxxx