Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010 ACM Awards :) Rating.

Rating: 8/10
I feel like the orange kind of washes her out, but it does make her eyes pop.
Yet, it is still a beautiful dress on a beautiful girl.
Rating: 6/10
I don't like the dress.
It's weird and the different materials don't flow together.

Rating: 8.5/10
Very beautiful dress that goes very well with Jewel's complexion.
The weird cut of the over layer amuses me.
Enough detailing on the dress, and she didn't try to over accessorize.
Rating: 6.5/10
I don't get the fuss over this, sorry.
Beautiful girl, beautiful dress.
But the accessories?
Why does she even have two necklaces on?
Rating: 6.5/10
Don't get me wrong, I like the dress.
Simple, but very cute.
But no accessories, and a simple pair of shoes?
A dress like that allows something else to shine, yet she didn't take the opportunity.
Rating: 6/10
I don't like this.
There should be no fuss over this dress.
It's a bunch of purple-blue material they wrapped around her and then a slit to her thigh.
I gotta give her credit for those amazing shoes though, greatly paired with the color of the dress.Rating: 5/10
Ill-fitting dress.
And the clutch is so random.
Rating (from left to right): 6.5/10, 7/10, 4.5/10
Hey man, i love you guys.
But seriously, that glittery jacket has got to go.
Shred it and make it a disco ball.
Rating: 8.5/10
I like this dress very much.
It's different, yet the execution is done well and it goes together.
The clutch and the shoes are also within the color group of the dress.
Rating: 7.5/10
There should be no bad comments about her outfit.
I think it's new and risk-taking.
She pulled it off quite nicely and paired it with a stunning pair of shoes.
Rating: 7/10
Now, let's be honest, Taylor can pull off any dress you put on her.
So I'm just gonna look at the dress.
1' I'm glad she didn't pair any accessories with this dress, it's much more beautiful that way.
2' I mean, it's a nice dress. I didn't really like it on first glance. But it's growing on me.
It's just a normal dress.

that's all. :)
follow me for more updates on fashioon!
x
shhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :)
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and more, for leaving a message!
All these messages leave a smile on my face.
So thank you very much. :)
xxxx