Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maxim's Hot 100 :)

Hey girlies!
I just want to take this time out to thank all of my followers who are commenting and all the silent followers, too. :)
You guys are what keep me posting. I know I sound like a huge dork when I say, 'OMG 18 followers!' but whatever. I appreciate it so much.
Yesterday morning I had 14, so thank you girls so much. You have made me, very happy. :D
Oh, and also, i'm pretty sure most of you guys noticed I changed my background.
This floral one was the first one I had, and then it had a slight malfunction so I switched to the pink one.
Now I'm back with the floral one, which one do you guys like best?
Anyway, on with the post.
This one won't be lace related really.
It's Maxim's top 100, I obviously cannot post all 100.
So I'm going to post the top 10 and tell me if you think these girls deserve this.


10. Marisa Miller - Model.

9. Kim Kardashian - Actress.

8. Olivia Munn - Apparently an actress.

7. What's-her-name. Elisabetta Canalis. She's dating George Clooney.

6. Rihanna - Singer. :) She's so gorgeous.

5. Megan Fox - Actress. :)

4. Blake Lively - Actress. I like it how she is sexy without showing too much skin.

3. Zoe Saldana - Actress. Absolutely gorgeous.

2. Brooklyn Decker - Model. :)

And, number one. Hottest female of the Year: Katy Perry. :)
Maybe it's because she kissed a girl.

So who deserves their place and who doesn't?
Comment below and tell me!
that's all.
x
shhhh

4 comments:

  1. I think all of them deserve to be on the list.:D

    Glad to be following you,:D.

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I think some of them aren't very talented.
    But it is called Maxim's Hot 100. So I guess talent doesn't matter. :\

    Glad to be following you! :D
    Thank you so much.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love Katy Perry. And Blake Lively.

    + Congrats on the followers!:)

    Julie@
    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same :)
    They're absolutely gorgeous girlies.

    and thank you so much, it means a lot to me. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! :)
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and more, for leaving a message!
All these messages leave a smile on my face.
So thank you very much. :)
xxxx